- Longevity These pans will last for multiple generation
- Even heat Don't get in a hurry. Slow heating will give consistent results
- Flexibility: This pan will work with any heat source.
- Easy to clean: Do not wash with soap and water. Wipe with paper towel or scrub with coarse salt and recondition. Please refer to our blog post of October 15, 2013 “Cast Iron Love Affair”
- When properly conditioned the pans become non stick..
- Cost effective: You can find cast iron pans at thrift stores as well as new. If properly cared for you will be able to hand down to your descendants
These pans are part of our cast iron collection. Yes, that is our "new to us stove". It a Westinghouse built in 1949, Some of the pans are heirlooms, others we have found at thrift stores and on Craigslist.